Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (Pink and Peach)

Ain’t got the lovely lips?  Well, today I’m blogging about Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in pink and peach tones.  Actually, these tints were my gifts to my officemates Tina (in exchange of a favor),  Leila (present for her birthday) and Coy (sent the item to Middle East).  Thankfully, they loved the products and they were unselfish enough to help me with these review (except for Coy,  I wasn’t able to get a picture of her wearing the pink tint but her insights were helpful as well).
Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
The concept of this tint collection is a combination of creamy milk moisture plus cherry tint. It may be red, pink or peach.  It promises to accentuate lips with a naturally blushed and moist look. 
Packaging
Etude House is always known for its adorable and very dainty packaging.  It came in a pastel colored bottle with a white cover.  It comes with a tip brush applicator that makes it easier to even out the tint.
Fresh Cherry Tint in Pink
Fresh Cherry Tint in Peach
Fresh Cherry Tint Pink Applicator

Fresh Cherry Tint Peach Applicator

Scent
It smells like cured cherries actually, but the scent gradually fades as the tint dries in the lips.  I did try Coy’s pink one before I sent it to her. Hehehe.
Effect on lips
I think the colors offered have different effect depending on the color of the lips.  The color is more vivid for pale pinkish lips. For darker toned lips, the color expected will not be that vibrant because it will actually blend.
Tina's bare lips (upper) and Pink tint coated luscious lips with her favorite lipgloss.

Leila's bare lips (upper) and Peach Tint coated cute lips (lower). Color actually blended with her lip tone.

The product is actually full of moist that improves lip texture by lessening the wrinkly lines.  After applying, the tint eventually dries out after a few seconds.  You’ll never worry that it will bleed or it will smear and I think it is actually better to top it off with your favorite balm, gloss or sheener. 
The jackpot on this collection is the staying power.  You can still have that lovey dovey lips even after eating your meals in between.  Nice ha?  No worries of frequent retouching plus the fact that you will be showcasing naturally blushed lips. 
Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…
I personally love this collection and I’m really dying to have my own soon.  Kissing is not messy with this… no stains!  I wanna grab it now!!! Muah…

No comments:

Post a Comment