Monday, July 25, 2011

Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF20 PA+

BB cream has been my passion since I discovered it.  Today I will be sharing another BB cream from my collection.  I purchased the full sized product with the lightest shade (#1) from my ebay reseller (direct from Korea) since it’s more economical, though, you can get this product from the skinfood boutiques as well. 
My SkinFood Aloe Sun BB Cream
Product’s promise:  "Rich with aloe, which posseses excellent hydrating properties and soothing effect, this multi-functional skin product (UV protector and blemish corrector) provides moisture and nutrition to your skin while providing protectin from UV rays."

The texture of this cream is thin yet creamy, easy to blend, surprisingly matte,  and adjusts well to skin tone. 


The coverage is very very sheer giving the naturally air-brushed complexion.   


The scent is so fresh like cucumber. I love it.  This product especially suits people with sensitive skin and leaves skin feeling moisturized as well.

I used it for several times and it tends to get so oily on my skin you'll just have to blot it with facial paper once in a while. 

Till here... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I've tried this skinfood aloe bbc too but sadly it clogged my pores and oxidize on me. The oil control is so so, I have to blot after 2 hours using it.
    It's good that it goes well on u. Actually I like it coz easy to blend, too bad my skin just did not tolerate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dezdez, thanks for droppin by.  Awww sorry, this stuff didn't go well on you skin.   This was one of my first bb when I was exploring Korean cosmetics. So far, it went well on me.
    Again thanks for visiting. =)

    ReplyDelete