Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Simply Christine

"Women spend a lot of time on their appearance and beauty care. Makeup plays a vital role in doing this. Makeup brands do their best to provide you with makeup products, which are necessary to look young and beautiful. Lipstick is an inseparable part of makeup for most women. "

 I am a make up junkie but I don't over do it. In this picture; I am using my first ever BB cream that my husband bought last summer--Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Cream (Sorry for the lighting... I am just a bad photographer hehehe), eyebrow tint in light brown shade, mascara and a nude lipstick.

I believe that even in the simplest day out, a girl or a woman should always look her best without overdoing it. Smile brightly!!! That will complete all the look...:)

Good morning!

My name is Christine...

No comments:

Post a Comment