Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday Restday with Lioele Pore Clean & Tight Pack

When I was in my teen years, Saturday would mean gimmick day. Oh how I miss those days, shopping with friends in the afternoon, getting pampered in nail salons and club hopping in the evening  (gone are those days  =).
Now, a mom of one cuty pretty boy, Saturday would mean pedia visits, housekeeping, cooking, and playing (to name a few).  But of course I still find time to pamper myself.  Today, I tried another wonder--LIoele Pore Clean & Tight Pack, another freebie from my reseller.
What about it…
Lioele Pore Clean & Tight Pack helps remove excess oil, exfoliates, helps unblock pores and tightens skin.  It is very ideal for oily skin types with blackheads and whiteheads.
How to use it…
Apply product to entire face, avoid the sensitive area like skin around the eyes and lips.  Let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes.  You will feel the skin tighten while the mask hardens.   Afterwards wash your face with warm water.  It is ideal to apply this on a weekly basis.
How it looks…
The product is grayish in color, the texture is creamish and muddish, very thick.  It felt good on skin. 
Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…
 Another item on my cart… =)  I have a very oily skin, I occasionally get break outs,  I have blackheads and white heads on the t-zone area.  And I am confident that this product will do me wonders just like the 2 other products that never let me down.
Till here and goodnight…(oopsss no picture of me with the pact on my face I forgot to bring the camera inside the bathroom hehehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment