Friday, July 29, 2011

Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm

Thanks God it is Friday Again!  Given the bad weather, I just wish everybody to have a safe weekend.  As for me, I’m planning to stay home, spend it with family and cuddle.  But before anything else, I just want to share something good to use on any season, may it be spring, summer, rainy days, autumn, or winter—the Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm.  I got this wonderful item as a freebie from my reseller.  Again, I was charmed by Lioele’s trademark of elegant yet girly packaging.  (Appealing package really plays a vital role in marketing… he he he) 

Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm is a smooth photo finish primer.  It minimizes pores and increases elasticity of the skin for a more smooth and youthful appearance.  It contains a new technology that diffuses light for a matte finish.  The balm makes your bb cream / foundation/ make up last longer. 
After my usual morning bathe, I decided to give it a try.  I applied it to my towel dried, bare skin.  It felt soft silky to apply like touching a rose petal  (It felt like a silicone balm).  It gave me an instant natural matte skin tone.  Then I applied my Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream, it glided smoothly and blended evenly.  (I didn’t have trouble blending it due to the thickness of the cream.)  I didn’t have to set it with any loose/ pressed or compact powder and went straight to my office.

It was a tough day.  I had only once to check myself and that was during my lunch break.  And believe me, from my usual so shiny and oily face, I didn’t have to blot it with the facial paper or do some retouching.  It is indeed great in sebum control as promised by the product. 
I super like this product.  It’s expensive but it is worth it.
Frozen blossoms’ thoughts…I am buying the full sized bottle!!!  Simply amazing product.

No comments:

Post a Comment