Sunday, July 24, 2011

Etude House My Lash Serum


To my fellow make up junkies, hope you are all having a good week.  I am a huge fun of Etude House and I am happy to discover another effective product.  Thank you so much to my officemate, Stephanie, who unselfishly gave me an Etude House My Lash Serum.  She just said, “Try this one, it is an eyelash conditioner”.  I was amazed!  It was my first time to try a product formulated for eye lash care.
“The product promises to strengthen strand and vitality with essence care formula to prevent lash loss.   It also supplies nourishment and comfort to weary eye lines and lashes.”
It made me really excited to try it out.  I am a mascara freak and my lashes have been stressed out a lot.  I need something that will protect my lashes from falling off.
The product is very easy to use.   You apply it first to both eye lashes, let it dry out before applying your favorite mascara.   I personally recommend the Etude House Oh m’ Eye Lash – Double Up Volume for a fine finish.   You will feel the difference between stand alone mascara and using My lash serum as your base. The mascara will glide smoothly and will cover your lashes evenly thus preventing mascara smudges and blots in your eyelashes.
It has been a week now since I started using Etude House My Lash Serum and I am very pleased with the result…another very good make up innovation!
 High five! =)
Koreana, my stuffed toy's name. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment