Sunday, July 24, 2011

Etude House Dr. Oil Solution Collection

From my usual online hauling of BB Creams, I discovered this Dr. Oil Solution Collection by Etude House.  My obsession drowns my top searches and online purchases into a stream of BB creams.  That’s how I came to discover this line of Etude House.  I am a type of girl who matches my compact with my BB, which may be expensive and lavish, but that’s simply the way I like it.
Etude House Dr. Oil Solution BB lotion
The BB lotion term made me really curious.  Lotion is way lighter than cream so I guess this type of BB is really good for natural skins of the tropics.  I decided to purchase it online to give it a try.  Its consistency is really lotion-like and it felt velvety on my skin.  I had fewer blemishes after putting it on making the coverage very natural on me giving me the nude or no makeup look with a refined glow. I just love it.

Etude House Dr. Oil Solution Finish Pact

It’s a very cute compact and I especially like its handy design. The coverage is good as well andit goes with one shade only.  I use it to set the BB lotion and to redo my face especially during lunch breaks.  I am a frontliner so getting really really oily is a no no. Thanks to this collection—a long hectic day in the office is in control.

Etude House Dr. Oil Solution Anti-shine Mist
Finally, I also got the shine mist to freshen my face on hot days.  I occasionally use this one though due to its stinging effect on my face whenever I spray it on.

I think this collection of Etude House is good and I do personally recommend this to girls with oily, acne prone, skin.

4 comments:

  1. This is what Im using Dr Oil... Yeah, prevents really oily skin... and it matches your skin color. But I think not recommended for tan skin filipinas , they will look like geisha if they use the powder as it has only one shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is pretty pale but the oil control is really good, thanks mary grace for the feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..where did you buy this?and how much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I got it online, you can find a lot of resellers in the web (ebay, fb etc. Etude House has its website also).
    BB Lotion I got it for Php465
    Pact for Php380
    Mist - I got it from a friend.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete