Sunday, July 31, 2011

Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer

Today, I’m blogging about something that made me uncomfortable in the past -- my full, plumpy, pouty lips.  Thanks to Angelina Jolie’s sexy lips for beginning the trend on flaunting a very sexy asset.  I am more confident now and let us face it, a full lip is pretty mesmerizing on its own.  =)
To begin with, I have dark pigments naturally on my full lips.  The dermatologist said it is due to my acidity level and my occasional smoking, which worsen the condition.  It is a good thing I discovered Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer.
What is it…
  
It comes in skin tone shade that conceals lip blemishes naturally and raises lipstick or lip gloss presentation.  It is formulated with silicone coating powder that supplies moist and holds lip color cleanly.  It also contains vitamin E and mango butter to keep lips hydrated and nourished. (By the way, the texture is mousse-like.)
How to use it…
I like to keep my lips moisturized, so I always apply my favorite lip balm first,  then I apply Etude House Color Me Nude lip concealer using my ring finger to even it out and followed it up with my favorite lipstick.  (If you have those super bright colored lipstick you can use this product to tone it down. )
My lips after I applied the lip concealer.
Nude lipstick
Sorry for the facial hair. =)
Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…  I have been using this product for months now.  I will definitely purchase it again. 
And of course, the look is not complete without flashing the best smile. Right?
Good night.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, following you now. :) I'm a mommy blogger too. I'm happy to meet more mommies online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Des...glad to meet a fellow mom blogger too.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like you review. So useful. Follow you and will like your FB page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rememberance_of_meAugust 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM

    Hello, there
    nice review and pics. I have pigmented lips too and have been searching reviews for this product. Guess I have to grab it too, the concealing capability of this product looks promising. Btw I have thick and plumpy lips too, so the pigmentation on it looks more visible compared on those who have thinner lips.
    ur review is very helpful, thank u :)

    ReplyDelete