Sunday, July 24, 2011

Etude House BB Magic Cream – Refreshing

I can’t seem to compose something about myself tonight so I am sharing some stuff about my sister.  She is 7 years younger than me and she is as fair as snow white. Her skin is so delicate and sensitive, it gets irritated easily. 
my very pretty sis

So when she asked me to buy her BB cream, I put on a lot of effort to read reviews on products that will be suitable for her skin type.

I decided to get her the Etude House’s best selling BB Magic Cream, refreshing type.  

The product is affordably priced, of excellent quality and is exquisitely packaged.  It is formulated especially for oily and acne prone skin and I am 100% sure that she will love it.  And as usual, I always get her good stuff.  Right sis?  :)

I’ll just babble a little bit about this product since I tried it for a week (before sending her hehehe).  The cream comes in one color and adjusts to any skin tone of any shade.  The color is quite dark and beige which had me worried upon application to my medium fair skin.  Nevertheless, it adjusts accordingly and blends out beautifully well. It creates a good finish which feels like I am not wearing any make up at all.  

The cream did an excellent job in brightening my dull skin!
Till here…goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment