Sunday, July 24, 2011

Enjoying free samples and Etude House Natural Mask in Pomegranate and Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream

Good morning!!!
It has been another day for me to rest and chill!!!  Nothing much to say today but a few words on free samples I tried. =)
Etude House Natural Mask (Pomegranate)
The pack says “Essence mask contains pomegranate additives that nourish for a healthy complexion.  Tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfort.”  To enjoy facial masks, chill them a bit before using to feel more refreshing and relaxing.  Let it dry on your face, peel of the mask, and enjoy the soothing effect.
After bathing, I tried to apply another sample (hehehe).
 Lioele Triple the solution BB Cream
“The Lioele Triple The Solution BB cream features anti UV protection (SPF30 PA++), anti wrinkle care, whitening and moisturizing effects.  It includes vegetable based collagen to help smoothen the skin.”
It was thick and not so easy to blend.  On first application, it feels heavy on my skin and its way way lighter than my skin color.  I was thinking of washing my face again but I decided to let it set.  I busied myself with the TV right until hubby arrived home.  He was stunned by my complexion.  It blended well giving me a glowing silky finish.  I will definitely buy this on my next shopping.

That’s it for today… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment